2015 Itinerary

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Quote of the Day

As I prepare to go to my second rehab session for a recent knee surgery, I realize there's a life's lesson in the making. I am not looking forward to the session because the previous sessions left my knees and legs feeling very stiff and sore. In the session, I had to push my knee against weights of resistance.  This strategy is for the purpose of strengthening the knee. When adversity come our way and "go against" us, those very things can be used to strengthen our faith in God and draw us closer to God. So here's my LIFE LESSON & the quote of the day:


You may have to GO THROUGH discomfort and pain TO GET TO your healing & blessings. It may not feel good, but it’s all working for your good
Real talk - not looking forward to today’s rehab session. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment