2015 Itinerary

Monday, May 4, 2015

Ouch! I hit my head

First, I allowed myself to be stressed about something that is out of my control. It was something hurtful but I can’t do a thing about it. Also, the day has been full of my receiving news of several family members being hospitalized and/or treated at the emergency room.
 
I was still feeling somewhat sluggish the entire day. I didn’t realize I was out of my very much needed eye drops. I had my daughter to bring me to the store to buy more. Upon leaving the store, as I was getting into my daughter’s car I hit my head. I call it the “demon car,” because when I attempted to get into it, in my mind the roof lowered itself and hit my head while I was getting in at full speed. OUCH!! I literally saw flashing stars on impact. That car was trying to take me out! When we got home, I started feeling a little light headed…just a little bit. Currently I have a headache that’s out of this world. I took a pain pill, however, I am trying to stay awake so that I can monitor my body.  To add, the back muscle spasms wants a piece of me today! They spasms are no joke and they don't play fair! Uuuuggghhhh!! I declare, TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY!
 
Yes, I took a pic of me in pain and Catherine's demon car. When you see it,
you better hide your momma
and hide your babes,
because the demon car
wants to hit your head!  LOL!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are so hilarious...lol@demon car...tomorrow will be a brighter day for you...keep dat good spirit you have..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roline I hope you ate feeling much better today and that family members as well. Catherine's car is not a demon lol. The demon is the meds you are on. Trust me those back muscle spasm are no joke! The meds I'm on had me thinking the devil was riding my back, and every time I'd try to get up he'd knock me back down. When I woke up I called a friend who had to convince me it was the pain meds I'm on and it was all a dream! Smh Lord have mercy!

    You'll get through this! We both will!!!!

    ReplyDelete