2015 Itinerary

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Not feeling good

This has been a pretty rough few weeks. Costochondritis is a beast. The pain is unbelievable. After
Last Sunday's Photo Shoot. I don't look like what I'm going through!
finally getting the treatment meds needed, my pain level has decreased from BEYOND MISERABLE to MISERABLE to currently REALLY BAD!  It may take a few weeks for the rib pain to stop, and then it may return. UGGGGHH!!! Neurosarcoidosis attacks the body, joints, and vital organs.

 
With all of the pain, I did muster up the strength to attend Sunday School and visit my mom last Sunday. Being able to minister is very important to me. It is helping to keep me sane! By the time I got to my mom I was so fatigued and in pain that I couldn’t stay long. I am, however, glad I pressed on to visit her. She was in a good mood.
 
The shots I had last week doesn’t seem to be working. Oh, boy! This is not what I had been praying for. I have a doctor’s appointment this coming Friday with my neurologist who hopefully can give some insight on what may be the next step.
 
I did manage to wash dishes today. It took two days (stacked them one day, washed the next), but I was determined to finish up the task myself.
 
I’ve pretty much been in bed the last few weeks. My addiction to Court television shows is getting really bad. I was  watching “The Hot Bench” and found myself so drawn in that I actually said out loud, “I’ve heard enough. I’m ready to rule.“  LOL!  I have got to get a life!

1 comment:

  1. Through all Ur pain... You are still laughing and smiling...you are an inspiration to me...I pray that God continue to Bless and heal you...Thank you for sharing Ur trials and tribulations (ups &downs)with us...

    ReplyDelete