2015 Itinerary

Monday, December 22, 2014

Excessive Error?

Today’s photo shoot. I realized I hadn’t worn this skirt ever. I selflessly wore this skirt because if I should transition, I don’t want a fight to break out over it. I was thinking about your peace! LOL! I’m wearing jewelry I didn’t know I had. It’s been hidden in my armoire.  When I look into my closet, I can see how blessed I am. But also, I can see that I have not been the best giver and/or steward I could possibly be. Now, don’t get me wrong, I believe there is nothing wrong with looking fabulous and divalicious! I’m going to be fly until I take my last breath! If I can bling out my hospital gown, I will! However, I realize, I have waaaayyyyyy too many clothes. LESSON--------Excess is not always a good thing. I’m downsizing. Brain Loritz said blessings are meant to be shared, not hoarded! I’m making changes now! Society teaches us to get and accumulate wealth. God teaches us to give and bless others. Funny how it’s hard to part with stuff you really don’t need. I wonder how much of God’s blessings I’ve missed out on and did not make room for by keeping all of this stuff I should have given away.  Hmmmmmmm.

OMG! This outfit is still sooooooo cute!!!!! I'm keeping it! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment