2015 Itinerary

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy Holidays from the Thomas family!

Camille is missing from the pic
Christmas was awesome this year! It was the best ever! I guess when you find out that life for you may be ending sooner than you think, you learn to appreciate every moment you have. We spent Christmas day in Gonzales, Louisiana with Earnest’s sister and family. Our children, Valencia, Brandi, and Catherine were also there. Camille stayed behind in Arkansas to work. I was also surrounded by my grandkids Nidra and Deylon.  Earnest’s ex-wife, Blanche, sons Brandon and Joshua was also with us for the day.

The day after Christmas   we journeyed to New Orleans. Seeing my sister, and meeting my 37 year old brother were the highlights of the trip. I also spent time with many family members that I haven’t seen in years. Even went to my dad’s house, which was nothing short of a miracle! I’ll write about those events later. You really want to hear about it! Really, you do. 

I love decorating my planner and journal. So, here’s my therapy for today. Now that it’s done for the week and month, I can start writing about my Louisiana trip. Until tomorrow, good night!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment