2015 Itinerary

Monday, December 22, 2014

Good morning

See those little pills in the blue packet. I have to place them in the pockets of my eyes each hour. My tears don’t work, therefore I must keep the eyes lubricated with drops and pills. I sleep with a mask and tape my eye shut. That hasn’t been working out well. I can’t seem to keep the mask on my face! This morning, my scarf was no longer on my head----UGGGHH gotta curl the hair again! Wait! I have a wig!
 
Because of the seizure, when I shower, I have to notify the family. They freak out if I’m in there too long. I love a long shower, but fatigue is shortening the time.
 
The day before my hospitalization I had a cortisone injection in my knee. Now I can get into my jet tub again. That’s on the list of things to do this day. Learning to appreciate even the small pleasantries.  I haven’t visited my mom in over a week, so today is her day. It should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment