2015 Itinerary

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Doctor's Visit........I've exhaled!

Yesterday, I had an appointment with a rheumatologist to see if my illness/tumor has affected other vital areas of my body. I was very nervous because of the idea of facing chemotherapy and/or radiation.  Yes, I trust God, but the idea of needing aggressive treatment was unsettling. 
Rejoicing BEFORE my doctor's visit.


I got good news! This lifelong disease (neurosarcoidosis) I have is treatable with medication and is only on my brain.  Most of the tumor was removed, but a sheet of it remains resting over the right and left frontal lobe atop a vital vein. There is no need for chemotherapy or radiation. Thank you Lord! I will have to remain on steroids for the rest of my life. I do know God can work a miracle and heal me completely.

A weight has been lifted! I’ve been waiting to exhale. Finally, I have gotten a more definitive answer. Shucks, I think I got some of my strength back during that visit. When the doctor said “it’s treatable,” I wanted to jump out of my seat and shout, but then I remembered, I have that big gash on my head that still hurt like heck! A less animated praise had to do. LOL!

My facial muscles are getting stronger. I can smile, and even show a little teeth. And speaking of teeth, the tumor has greatly affected them. Just another doctor I must go and see in the near future. Oh, well, it could be worse. The journey isn’t over, but the road has gotten a little smoother. I’m grateful.

This is for God's Glory!

2 comments:

  1. Praise God I'm glad the hear the praise report. I am believing God with you for your Complete Healing. Thank you For your ministry It has Helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Roline for allowing God to use you on this journey. Your ministry has been a blessing to me and many others. As you continue to heal, you are in my prayers. I am also praying for your family...we know how Divas are...LOL
    Stephanie Thompson (formerly Dunlap)

    ReplyDelete