2015 Itinerary

Thursday, March 5, 2015

I AM NOT MY HAIR!

Snow, snow go away! I needed to get these staples out today! I was scheduled to have the remaining staples removed from my head today. Unfortunately the city of Little Rock was snowed in. I hope to have then taken out in the morning. I am so ready to have these metal pieces removed! They are uncomfortable and I know I would be able to relax more once they are gone.

I’m getting stronger each day, however, fatigue is still an issue. My memory is getting better and I am being challenged with opportunities to stimulate my brain. I know when it’s time to “go and sit down somewhere” because my brain will start having a tingling and/or wormlike movement feeling. It’s a weird.

I’ve been tossing back and forth on whether or not to post the pics of my incision. I didn’t want to gross anyone out. However, because I am transparent, I decided to continue in the same spirit, so below are the pics with obvious transition of my hair style. I AM NOT MY HAIR!  LOL!

My hair is abandoning me for a combination of reasons; 1) tumor 2) surgery gunk 3) meds . Will it return? I don’t know, but that is the least of my concerns.  Heck, I make bald look good!  As soon as the incision heals, I will get the rest of the hair cut off. I’m not digging this Kristy the Clown look. LOL!

By the way, I went to church Sunday and managed to teach my Sunday School Class with a full set of staples in my head.  I know some of you all think this is cra-ZEE. But why not?! I've been to Wal-Mart. Stein Mart, and a few restaurants. Why not slowly and cautiously integrate back into Kingdom building? This is for God's Glory and I'm serving on God's grace.




No comments:

Post a Comment