2015 Itinerary

Friday, February 13, 2015

Yesterday - 2/11/2015

I'm feeling better! See that smile----I'm not holding it up! My face has gotten some of its muscle
function back! The oozing from my incision has stop. There is still some pain, but not as bad. Tonight, I have a major assignment that my therapist and doctor recommended I do. I'll tell you about that tomorrow, but I'm excited!

Also, I appreciate all of your care. I really am getting rest and taking care of myself. When you have gone through 7 hours of surgery on your brain, you tend to follow doctors orders and rest. I am in the bed about 18 hours a day, therefore I am out of bed maybe 6 out of 24 hours a day. If I go out, I'm only gone 3-4 hours. I assure you all, I'm getting plenty rest.

I love you all! You have been a great support and encouraging to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment