2015 Itinerary

Thursday, January 1, 2015

A ROUGH NIGHT!

Last night’s slumber was nothing but pure hell! OMG! Let’s get these tumors out of my head! I WILL NOT PROLONG THIS PROCESS.  I am grateful however to have been “prepared for the additional pain that was to come.”

Yesterday I visited my pain management office for the usual monthly check-up. When you are taking prescribed narcotics, monthly drug screening is required. Because of the events happening in my life, my doctor had a little formal and informal chit chat, girl talk. She genuinely cares and we like to talk! LOL! She warned me of potential muscle spasm that may occur and told me what to do when it
Heading to the Doctor's Office
happens.  Little did I know, in a few hours I’d be suffering and putting into practice the knowledge my doctor dropped.  Some of you may be spooky spiritual and believe that I allowed her to “speak pain into my spirit.” Well that’s SILLY! I believe it was divine intervention. God used her to give me what I would need because I wasn’t scheduled to meet with the doctor. My appointment was with the nurse practitioner for the monthly drug screening and vital sign check.  If I did not know what to do I would have been in the emergency room last night. It was that bad! Last night was restless because my leg muscles had a mind of its own. Without my approval, my muscles in my right leg were twisting and turning in ways unimaginable. For most of the muscle attacks, I was home alone. My girls were out celebrating the New Year and my husband was in church. I could not move to even get to a phone. When everything is removed from you, and you feel helpless you have a choice --- PANIC or TRUST GOD. I tell you what, I CRIED OUT TO THE LORD!

This morning I woke up with spasms. A muscle relaxer has helped. Praying the rest of the day goes well. I plan to cook today. We will be chowing on Red Beans, Sausage & Rice, and Gumbo (taking it out of the freezer). Non-traditional, but good!

No comments:

Post a Comment