2015 Itinerary

Monday, January 26, 2015

OMG! I'M GOING HOME!!!!!

OMG, PRAISE THE LORD, I CAN WALK!!!!!!! In therapy, I have been taught how to manipulate my
Staples being removed
foot to walk, even though my toes weren’t moving. Well, this evening my small toe moved and then a few hours later all of my toes begin to move. They don’t move as freely as they should, but it’s a GREAT start! I must walk with a walker for now.


After 13 days of hospitalization, I will be going home tomorrow!!!! Yes, I said, I am going home, to my house on Emerald Mountain! The therapist has been amazed by my progress and believes I’d do even better at home. They have already set up Home Health Care to continue with my therapy. I still have a lot of work to do with speech therapy and physical therapy.

Yesterday,  30 plus staples were removed from my head. OUCH! It really hurt. Today, I was able to gently wash my hair. Another staple was discovered and will be taken out some time tonight.

When I get home, I will start the process of getting treatment for the part of the tumor that remains. This journey isn't over, but IT'S ALREADY GETTING BETTER!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Sis I am praying with you and for you!!!! The devil sure picked the right one this time. He didn't know who he was messing with? You served notice on the enemy from day one!!!! You walk and talk in your Authority!!!! We claim the VICTORY!!!! Because we are VICTORIOUS!!!! In JESUS NAME!!! Love You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Happy for you! It's all God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's power in the Name of Jesus!!!

    ReplyDelete