2015 Itinerary

Thursday, January 15, 2015

In the hospital and have good news.

Well,  we are in the hospital. Saw a few familiar faces already. That's a good thing.
I'm ready for this. We don't know how long this will take. I will be in neuro- ICU after surgery. It also looks like I may have a breathing tube. Prayerfully that won't be the case. This is kinda scary. Fear is an emotion that hasn't immobilized me.

The good news is the tumor has shrunk! The doctor is optimistic.

Grateful things today:

  1. My family and friends are her. Allison and Annette are here.
  2. The family is getting ready to pamper to me big time! Who wouldn't love this!
  3. Getting rest. I need it.
  4. A return to ministry. Yes!
  5. Losing more weight. Yeah! This is not the best method, but at least I can shed a few pounds. lol,
  6. I get to try going natural. I haven't had a real desire, but now, with the hair getting ready to be cut, I'm curious to see what will be. 
  7. Headaches no more. That will be a huge blessing!
  8. I can begin cultivating a new relationship with my brother. We've already begin, but I am excited about growing.
  9. All those cute clothes in my closet that I found when I cleaned it out, I get to wear them.
  10. Driving again. I need liberation!


3 comments:

  1. Praying for a speedy recovery and that the Lord restores your youth like the wings of an eagle and that you are better and stronger than before!!! God bless you and your family! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your courage is an inspiration Sister T. Stay strong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and praising God with you for the good news!!!. Remember God's got this...and He's got you, too!!! Be blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete