2015 Itinerary

Thursday, January 22, 2015

I'm in Rehab

On yesterday, Wednesday, around  2:15 am, I was transferred from the hospital where my surgery was performed to a rehab hospital. Prayerfully, while here I will regain the use of my left foot.  My doctor is greatly concerned about the foot. Me, I'll just trust the great physician, Simple tasks like adding, completing sentences, and recalling thoughts are difficult for me. Therapy should help this as well.

On last Tuesday and Wednesday I was greatly fatigued and groggy. It was hard for me to keep my eyes open and do any therapy. My daughter had come for a visit, and I don't remember her being there. I tried to write, but that just didn't work out. It's all a part of having brain surgery. Therefore, I still get to use the "blame it on the tumor" excuse. Lol!

I have my diagnosis from the pathology report. I'll explain it later. Good news- NO CANCER!!!! Yesterday, the bandage was removed from my head, leaving the incision exposed. WOW, I am not looking forward to having all those staples removed. I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.

Also, playing games on my phone, iPad, writing, etc is all a part of therapy. The doc said its good for mind stimulation. That's why I am in cyber world when I can be here.

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you continue on as you do. I'm inspired by you. No complaining, it anybody had a reason to it would be you. Just look @ God as he demonstrates his healing power even though your attitude about your NOW situation because it want be like this alwaus. You were Just CONTROL by God. Love you, and I'm yet praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is awesome! You are a champ! Thankful that you are progressing along so well. Believing God for your full recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been truly an inspiration to my life. Your strength, honesty, humor, smile, dedication and most of all your faith. I look forward to reading your Blog it is a true sign that Our God is still proforming miracles. Thank you ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Foot will heal and the major fact is NO CANCER!!!!!!! Once again you are my muse and I see God working on and through you and I belive that I can do anything with Christ watching you! Rest my sister for you have an AWESOME story to walk, stand and tell millions! Love You Guys! and one word to Brother T ...."WINNING"

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOK AT GOD!!! TGBTG!!!

    Your zeal for God as you go through this is a powerful testament of God's hand on your life!
    May the saved be encouraged and may the unsaved come wondering what must they do to be saved!

    Be encouraged by God's Word Roline:

    1 Peter 5:10 (AMP) - And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace [Who imparts all blessing and favor], Who has called you to His eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen and settle you.

    God bless!

    Sistah's in Christ!

    Terrie E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Cancer......GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete