2015 Itinerary

Friday, January 16, 2015

Houston we have a problem!

 Surgery is over! hallelujah! I was so grateful to wake up and know who I  am and where I am. 

I am currently in the neuroICU. Most of the tumor has  been removed. We are waiting a few days for the pathology report. If it's stage 1-3 cancer, we do nothing. If it's Stage 3 or above, we will begin radiation treatment. I am still optimistic, 

This morning I was able to get out of the bed, sit up and eat. However a startling discovery was made. I have some paralysis in the left foot. I can't move my toes, nor can I move the foot. Today a therapist began my treatments with a walker, we didn't go far. Once released from the hospital I will be admitted to a rehabilitation hospital to hopefully walk again. The doctor is optimistic. So am I.

I'm still singing it is well with me soul! I am appreciative of your concern, love, and prayers.,

4 comments:

  1. I am still amazed at your strength. I have yet to hear you complain. You continue to speak positively even in the midst of your going through. You remind of Job. After all he went through, he did not give up on God. Love you. Still praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Due to your being a child of a Living God and the fact that He Loves you so (we can see and feel it every time you write and share with us Thank You) Let us only Believe! That foot will come around soon as your Hope and Healing are at hand! I love you and Earnest for working hard to be a light! And God sees more and Loves even more Sunshine! So let us see in your minds eye you standing before thousands telling your story and changing lives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a soldier in the army of the LORD!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete