2015 Itinerary

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Blame It On the Tumor

The speech therapy is a challenge. If you have read my post, you may have noticed several grammatical errors. Here's my problem--- it takes about 2 hours for my mind to process and type one paragraph. Errors are numerous, so I attempt to make corrections. I get tired and even fall asleep trying to make the corrections, so I just upload what I have. Therefore, my poor writing skills, let's blame it on the tumor! Lol!

I thank you all for the texts, calls, etc. I haven't been taking too many phone calls because I am still subject to start talking out of my head. I can't have any of you using my babbling against me. Lol! Yep, blame it on the tumor. Lol! If you send me a text, I try my best to respond. If you follow up with another text I am less likely to respond because my thought process can't take the overload. Yep, blame it on the tumor. Lol! I'm getting better, but what's simple for you is a great task for me.

Tomorrow every other staple in my head should be removed. The remaining staples will be removed the next day. I have numerous staples, too many to count, therefore removal is going to take a while. I am looking forward to it because the only pain I am experiencing is from the pressure in the incision area. I am not looking forward to the pain that will incur during the removal time.



1 comment:

  1. Roline you ROCK Tumor brain or not!!! Thank you for being so witty and comical while "going through" your ordeal. Notice I said going through because there is victory on the other side. If you never get back to the old you I'm enjoying the new you. Keep working hard in therapy it will pay off after while. Many blessing to you and family.

    ReplyDelete