2015 Itinerary

Thursday, January 29, 2015

I Have Not Lost My DIVA Card!

Sick, weak and still DIVALICIOUS!
2 days home and I am exhausted.  Today I had an appointment with my pain management doctor. It’s good to be able to dress myself! With the side effects I am having, I should not be able to do this….GOD IS SO GOOD! I tried to look as DIVALICIOUS as I can. I must accent my walker. LOL!  It’s good to have a for real saved doctor. We rejoiced together in my progress. Although her service to me has nothing to do with my brain injury, she has been a great encourager.

After leaving the doctor’s, Camille brought me home. I had the bright idea of stopping at Dollar General. Hey, everyone stops at the Dollar General! As soon as she parked, my left leg went numb. This is the third time the numbness has happened since my surgery. Walking became even more difficult, but I did manage to get my one item and leave the store.
 
Once I made it home, Home Health Care came by. Afterwards I took a 6 hour “nap.” Any activity seems to drain me. I lack energy. Yeah, I know, I just had brain surgery. Pace yourself!

2 comments: