2015 Itinerary

Friday, January 23, 2015

MELTDOWN

So I had a meltdown yesterday. Why? After 45 minutes and 3 request, no one brought me a cup and straw as requested. This left me having to deal with a range of emotion. Yes, I broke down over a paper cup! Lol!

On Tuesday, my dad who lives in New Orleans was rushed via ambulance to the hospital. He lost a lot of blood and needed a blood transfusion. Why? He'd rather tell everyone he is healthy than to see a doctor when obvious signs of illnesses are apparent. He has been ignoring his health for years! He is still in the hospital undergoing test. I told you, Tyler Perry has nothing on my family's drama.

Today was the first day of real rehab. It wore me out but I am determined to persevere. Twice a day I have physical. Occupational, and speech therapy.

6 comments:

  1. Meltdowns are okay. You've handled so much with divatastic grace, it's ok to let it out. Your dad is in my prayers!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, with the small things that are attacking me, your continued PUSH, encourages me! When all of this is OVER, you will look back one day and say WOW, Lord I made it thank. I pray for you that your COMPLETE HEALING, will give hope to someone else. God said I got to let my people know I'm still a healer who my I use, he then thought MY SERVANT ROLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I work in the health field and this is unacceptable! Praying that the compassion that you show to others be return to you woman of God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go ahead with your meltdown, you to deserve to have one anytime you feel like it! Praying for you and your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so positive Roline. That meltdown should have should have left everyone very bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God Bless you. I wish you continued healing and recovery. God got this! Meltdowns are just fine. ( I am 25 weeks pregnant with my first child and I think my last major meltdown was because something I knew I couldn't fit.. what do you know didn't fit LOL ) So I hear you sister. Please take care.

    ReplyDelete