2015 Itinerary

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Zero Concentration!


Today, I’m having a difficult time staying awake.  I’ve only had one dose of pain medication.
I am waiting to be transferred from St. Vincent’s Hospital to Baptist Rehab, The surgery has left me with some memory loss, slowness, speech challenges and a few other obstacles. Concentration is at a low! Today,  I can’t seem to stay focused. This is normal after brain surgery.

I am  very surprised by the “little things” that is a challenge for me. Like, counting backwards, spelling, Hope tomorrow will be a better day,

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you Roline, I have no doubt you will come though all of this and be even a "Bigger" Witness to the Healing and Faithfulness of our God! Stay the course...you are Living your Witness! Much love to you my sister in Christ - Pam D.

    ReplyDelete