2015 Itinerary

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Celebrating Friends!

I must celebrate my friends. They have been with me every step of the way. In December, Allison was right there when I was first taken to the emergency room. She was there for the surgery and probably has visited almost every day. She is a physician, and I have been careful not to take advantage of that fact. HOWEVER, when I need her knowledge and even favor she steps in without my asking. What a blessing!

Odette has been here with me just as much, and I’m grateful. She’s an attorney and I make sure I don’t take advantage of her as well. HOWEVER, when I was first diagnosed with the tumor, she voluntarily stepped in and got my legal affairs in order. What a blessing!
My girls, Latonia and Annette made sure we had us a girls night in the hospital! LOL! I love them dearly. I know they love me too, even though they have brought food in that has put a few pounds on me. LOL! What a blessing!
My family. Now, I’m crying. They have done more than I’ve asked. What a blessing!
 
Update on my father: He is still in the hospital and received 2 pints of blood. Wow! A few more test has to be done but he's doing okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment