2015 Itinerary

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Brain Surgery Tomorrow. Schedule changes

Last week. I thought I was looking cute.
 Divalicious!
Well, time is winding down, but not without some scheduling changes. I will be having my pre-op test around 4-ish this afternoon. This gives me time to tie up some loose ends. LOL! A girl’s got business to complete! I will then be admitted to the hospital at 5:30 a.m. Wow, that is super early! I’m am so ready to began the process to healing.
 
I didn’t sleep well last night. Maybe the thought of what’s about to happen is starting to hit me. A medical team will be cutting my head open. OMG! This is really happening! I’m not afraid. I just got that “please take this bitter cup from me, nevertheless, not my will by thine will be done” thing going on.
The left side of my face is still, as my doctor stated, paralyzed. When he said that, it hit me in the gut, However, there is a ray of light----it’s moving very slightly. Thank you Lord for progress. I have to keep the eye lubricated with gel drops because it doesn't produce tears. It's doesn't hurt, just some discomfort.
 
I have been overwhelmed by your love, support, prayers, cards, calls, and gifts. I really appreciate each of you and I am unable to articulate just how much you have encouraged, inspired, and blessed me during this season. The kindness my family has received has been tremendous! I love you!
 
Finally, I pray you have seen the power of God’s peace in my life. I encourage you to KNOW God in a real and personal way. If this illness had not happened to me, I would not have discovered just how much I truly trust Him and sincerely serve Him---that’s the beauty that has come out of the ashes!
 
I shall make another post today. Until then, I walk away singing “I Will Trust in the Lord” and close with “It is Well With My Soul.”

No comments:

Post a Comment